Home Buying & Selling Baltimore
We recommend that home buyers get pre-qualified with a lender before scheduling a home to purchase. This way you will have the best information about the price you have chosen.
Reasons to get pre-qualified:
- You can determine which loan program best fits your needs and which you qualify for.
- You will know exactly how much you are qualified for. It’s no fun to find your ideal home and realize that you can’t afford it.
- Your monthly payment will be set. This will allow you to budget your money before making this large investment.
- You learn what the down payment and closing costs will be.
- You will find out if you qualify for special programs such as First Time Home Buyer and special incentives for buying in Baltimore City.
- Patrick E. Marsiglia/Mortgage Consultant
829 East Fort Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21230
Office: 410-319-0000 ext. 211
Access Capital Mortgage, LLC
- MISSION: To understand each client’s specific needs, and provide the best mortgage solution available. To have each client think of us as a trusted advisor, providing the highest levels of personal service, convenience, knowledge, and integrity.
- EXPERTISE: Few lenders offer the level of expertise found at ACM. ACM loan consultants average over eight years of experience in the mortgage industry. Our thorough understanding of the lending process, real estate transaction, and financial markets provides our clients with comfort and security.
- SERVICE: ACM is a referral-based sales organization. Our clients come to us through word-of-mouth advertising. Accordingly, service and client satisfaction are top priorities, and we are proud of our reputation for excellence. From clients to vendors, ACM is considered a blue ribbon company. We hope you give us the opportunity to earn your business as well.
- PenFed Title, LLC:
At PenFed Title, LLC our CLIENTS COME FIRST. We know that our customers have choices when choosing a title company and we want to thank you for sending us your business. We do this by working hard to make sure that each and every transaction is handled professionally and efficiently.
When an order comes to us, one of our experienced processors is immediately assigned to the file. You can be assured that the transaction is in our hands and that our team of experienced professionals will guide the process to its successful completion. Our in-house attorney and office staff are always available to answer questions along the way. We offer closings at the location of your choice, whether it is in an office or at your home. For your convenience, we also offer after-hours settlements.
Our mission is to provide consistent, superior, personal service that is unmatched in the title industry. We want you to know that you can “Close with Confidence” when you use PenFed Title, LLC.
- Stephen W. Little, Esq.
2015 Emmorton Road
Bel Air, MD 21015
- Toll-Free: 866 512 8450
Local: 443 512 8450
Fax: 443 512 8451
- Stephen W. Little, Esq.
- Home Advantage Home Inspections, Inc.
Keith W. Whitehead, Sr.
10013 Felicie Court
Ellicott City, MD 21042
Richard J. Mezan
2804 Wesleyan Drive
Churchville, MD 21208
- Pillar to Post
P.O. Box 27161
Baltimore, MD 21230
- HMS Warranty